The SEDA-COG Joint Rail Authority’s mission is to preserve and foster rail service in Central Pennsylvania and to further economic development through retention, improvement and expansion of the infrastructure and the rail service it supports.
The Business of JRA
The JRA Board meets on the second Wednesday of each month at SEDA Council of Governments in Lewisburg. The JRA’s Property Management Committee usually meets two hours prior to the Board meeting.
All meetings are open to the public. If you are interested in attending or would like to receive a copy of the agendas, contact Michelle Ballou at 570-524-4491.
- SEDA-COG Joint Rail Authority Celebrates 40 Years of ServiceJune 6, 2023 SEDA-COG Joint Rail Authority Celebrates 40 Years of Service: A Milestone for Local Short-Line Railroad LEWISBURG, READ MORE
- Jeff Stover Retires From SEDA-COG Joint Rail Authority
After 37-YearsLewisburg, PA – Mr. Jeff Stover was celebrated recently for his dedicated leadership of the SEDA-COG Joint Rail Authority READ MORE
- SEDA-COG Joint Rail Authority Announces New Executive DirectorSEDA-Council of Governments (SEDA-COG) is pleased to announce that Steven Beattie is the new Executive Director of the SEDA-COG READ MORE
- Operation LifesaverOperation Lifesaver is a nationwide, non-profit public information program dedicated to eliminating collisions, injuries and fatalities at highway-rail grade READ MORE
- Short Line Railroads: Saving an Endangered Species of Freight TransportThis report highlights the action of the Southern Tier West Regional Planning and Development Board and the SEDA-Council of READ MORE